TrainingAnims

Fluidanims.com. TheAnimPlanet.com. Stickpage.com. And now Lazyanims.co.cc. What do these websites have in common? They have high expectations for animations. This is your dojo. This is where you make the transition from n00b to Pro.

Second Animation Ever (in progress)

Diomedes
    N00b of n00bs

Second Animation Ever (in progress)

Post  Diomedes on Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:53 am

i am currently working on another animation which is... supposed to be... a fight between a water guy and an earth guy. I know it is really short, and horrible, but i need some critiquing to help me out while i continue to make it longer and better quality. one problem i always tend to have is that everything moves very quickly and is really choppy whenever i watch it, any tips?
    http://www.truploader.com/view/233021
    NiTroshiFt
    Admin
    Admin

Re: Second Animation Ever (in progress)

Post  NiTroshiFt on Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:19 am

Hm. You have a lot to improve on, but you've set your standard. Everything you make from here on out will be better than this, and you can only improve because I see effort put into this.

o
    u
    s
    e
    Diomedes
    N00b of n00bs

Post  Diomedes on Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:03 am

What are some specific things that i could change to make it better? I am still new to Flash as a program and dont know many tricks to make things easier. Is there any sort of thing in Flash that helps make smoother movements? If so, how i would be able to find that would be awesome
    NiTroshiFt
    Admin
    Admin

Post  NiTroshiFt on Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:23 am

I'm trying to make a tutorial, hopefully that will help a few people.

o
    u
    s
    e
    rasyidxlr
    TA Team
    TA Team

Post  rasyidxlr on Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:07 pm

I see it...Its ok for an animation ur level.
    TIPS:
    when u want to make anything between 2 sticks/people/whatsoever,Make a layer for each character.
    example:U wanna make an earth guy vs a water guy rite?
    this is how u do it.
    First make a layer for Background,than for the water guy's head and a layer for his body.Same goes to the earth guy.Make another layer for water powers and another layer for earth powers.
    And when u do tht..I see ur blue stick just stand there..And he wobbles.to avoid that u must move the earth guy in HIS LAYER.and you will notice that the water guy is just standing there with no wobbles.That makes ur stick stand without having a seizure.And turn on grid if u want to prevent resizing.

That's all for me I guess..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:09 am