TrainingAnims

Fluidanims.com. TheAnimPlanet.com. Stickpage.com. And now Lazyanims.co.cc. What do these websites have in common? They have high expectations for animations. This is your dojo. This is where you make the transition from n00b to Pro.


    jump traning

    Share
    avatar
    focus
    Familiar with the site

    Posts : 42
    Join date : 2010-12-11
    Age : 21
    Location : animating and practice, focus your way.

    jump traning

    Post  focus on Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:33 pm

    http://www.truploader.com/view/017320
    i did practice out some jumps for fun and that what i come up with xD
    sorry for mistakes[or bad english lol]

    [Aeon Industries]
    A faithful contributor

    Posts : 127
    Join date : 2010-12-06

    Re: jump traning

    Post  [Aeon Industries] on Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:49 pm

    focus wrote:http://www.truploader.com/view/017320
    i did practice out some jumps for fun and that what i come up with xD
    sorry for mistakes[or bad english lol]
    brilliant movements but slow-mo has to be a little bit more slower)
    avatar
    focus
    Familiar with the site

    Posts : 42
    Join date : 2010-12-11
    Age : 21
    Location : animating and practice, focus your way.

    Re: jump traning

    Post  focus on Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:53 pm

    [Aeon Industries] wrote:
    focus wrote:http://www.truploader.com/view/017320
    i did practice out some jumps for fun and that what i come up with xD
    sorry for mistakes[or bad english lol]
    brilliant movements but slow-mo has to be a little bit more slower)
    thanks Very Happy
    avatar
    skullxx727
    N00b of n00bs

    Posts : 11
    Join date : 2010-12-13
    Age : 19
    Location : Canada

    Slo Mo

    Post  skullxx727 on Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:33 pm

    Maybe add more frames to the slow mo and double frame them. Or just add more frames and don't doubel frame
    avatar
    Kinglichard
    N00b of n00bs

    Posts : 14
    Join date : 2010-12-25

    i gots a question

    Post  Kinglichard on Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:57 am

    how'd u make the trails? as in the slow motion part where there are trails of ur guy jumping
    i've been trying to find a tut on it, been unsuccessful
    avatar
    Pin
    TA Team
    TA Team

    Posts : 156
    Join date : 2010-12-06
    Age : 21
    Location : In every girls dreams.

    Re: jump traning

    Post  Pin on Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:33 am

    Me too. How are they done??


    _________________
    Click For My Videos
    RHG Clan-Balance [3 Spots Open]
    Signature I:
    <Pin> Hey Hyun can I ask you a question?
    <Hyun> yeah?
    <Pin> What brand of epic juice do you use?
    <Hyun> Terkoiz Juice?
    <Hyun> But it cant be bought at walmart...
    <Hyun> It must be freshly milked.
    <Pin> o_o
    <Pin> Im not milking a Terkoiz.
    Signature II:
    <Pin> I just realized...
    <Pin> Were all the races!!!!!
    <Pin> Snipe is white, System is asian, darkdude is mexican and im black!!! Very Happy
    <Snipe> Lol
    <DarkDude> Lmao
    <System> Lmao xD
    avatar
    focus
    Familiar with the site

    Posts : 42
    Join date : 2010-12-11
    Age : 21
    Location : animating and practice, focus your way.

    Re: jump traning

    Post  focus on Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:16 pm

    for real then did i not user any trails
    but if you mean the slow motion effects
    then did i just convert my stick to a symbol and then to a movie clip
    that was how i did it xD
    avatar
    Kamikaze
    Familiar with the site

    Posts : 51
    Join date : 2010-12-23
    Age : 21
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: jump traning

    Post  Kamikaze on Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:14 pm

    Hm....Pluto stick style! XD
    Anyway its smooth and the slow-mo...is the best!
    Keep it up with your Pluto style XD I like it~
    avatar
    focus
    Familiar with the site

    Posts : 42
    Join date : 2010-12-11
    Age : 21
    Location : animating and practice, focus your way.

    Re: jump traning

    Post  focus on Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:57 pm

    Kamikaze wrote:Hm....Pluto stick style! XD
    Anyway its smooth and the slow-mo...is the best!
    Keep it up with your Pluto style XD I like it~
    lol thanks dude
    avatar
    Kinglichard
    N00b of n00bs

    Posts : 14
    Join date : 2010-12-25

    Re: jump traning

    Post  Kinglichard on Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:43 am

    focus wrote:for real then did i not user any trails
    but if you mean the slow motion effects
    then did i just convert my stick to a symbol and then to a movie clip
    that was how i did it xD
    i think i understand lol just go to stickpage and check out the all-in-one shadow tutorial
    avatar
    Kinglichard
    N00b of n00bs

    Posts : 14
    Join date : 2010-12-25

    Re: jump traning

    Post  Kinglichard on Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:51 am

    avatar
    Kamikaze
    Familiar with the site

    Posts : 51
    Join date : 2010-12-23
    Age : 21
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: jump traning

    Post  Kamikaze on Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:16 am

    Wow not bad it looks more cool!
    avatar
    darkdude53
    A decent contributor

    Posts : 82
    Join date : 2010-12-06
    Age : 21
    Location : No friggin idea, I'm totally lost.

    Re: jump traning

    Post  darkdude53 on Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:56 am

    this is pretty kewl.

    p.s. I LOVE YOU KAMIKAZE.
    avatar
    Kamikaze
    Familiar with the site

    Posts : 51
    Join date : 2010-12-23
    Age : 21
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: jump traning

    Post  Kamikaze on Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:17 am

    I love you too!
    lol (No homo)
    avatar
    focus
    Familiar with the site

    Posts : 42
    Join date : 2010-12-11
    Age : 21
    Location : animating and practice, focus your way.

    Re: jump traning

    Post  focus on Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:59 pm

    Kinglichard wrote:http://www.truploader.com/view/089234
    got it xP
    don't post animations where in my thread please :/
    because i don't want your animations in my thread is because then do i don't know what people think of my animations and then do i don't know what i can do better because i don't know if they comment for your animation[s] or my animations
    edit: i did not ask your to send me the animation btw :/
    avatar
    Kinglichard
    N00b of n00bs

    Posts : 14
    Join date : 2010-12-25

    Re: jump traning

    Post  Kinglichard on Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:41 am

    focus wrote:
    Kinglichard wrote:http://www.truploader.com/view/089234
    got it xP
    don't post animations where in my thread please :/
    because i don't want your animations in my thread is because then do i don't know what people think of my animations and then do i don't know what i can do better because i don't know if they comment for your animation[s] or my animations
    edit: i did not ask your to send me the animation btw :/


    Lol sorry haha i was just testing it out, and anyways ur jump thing was a good anim
    avatar
    Neon
    Familiar with the site

    Posts : 33
    Join date : 2010-12-13

    Re: jump traning

    Post  Neon on Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:48 am

    haha, wow. dont do that. soooo yeah, bjarke, you still animate smooth as hell, though the jump was a little light on gravity. thats it though.

    Sponsored content

    Re: jump traning

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:44 am