TrainingAnims

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TrainingAnims

Fluidanims.com. TheAnimPlanet.com. Stickpage.com. And now Lazyanims.co.cc. What do these websites have in common? They have high expectations for animations. This is your dojo. This is where you make the transition from n00b to Pro.

2 posters

TRAININGANIMS APPAREL!?!?

Poll

Would anyone buy this?

[ 0 ]
    TRAININGANIMS APPAREL!?!? Bar_left0%TRAININGANIMS APPAREL!?!? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    TRAININGANIMS APPAREL!?!? Bar_left20%TRAININGANIMS APPAREL!?!? Bar_right [20%] 
    [ 4 ]
    TRAININGANIMS APPAREL!?!? Bar_left80%TRAININGANIMS APPAREL!?!? Bar_right [80%] 

Total Votes: 5
    Snipe Shot
    Snipe Shot
    Admin
    Admin

TRAININGANIMS APPAREL!?!? Empty TRAININGANIMS APPAREL!?!?

Post  Snipe Shot Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:38 am

Well, first off, I should say that next week, NiTroshiFt and I will be meeting with each other in person. This is a big event for us considering that we only see each other in person, 3 times a year AT MOST. So, I figured that while there, we should make use of it and do some ground breaking things for the site.

The First Announcement: Traininganims Apparel?
    -THAT'S RIGHT! I, SnipeShot, took the liberty of designing an official shirt for TrainingAnims' members. This shirt has not been ordered yet and if ordered by Today, will not get here until January 10, 2011; something to look forward to! But the main question is, "Who wants one?!"

I am going to order just one shirt for now. I will put the shirt up on the site, and see if anyone wants to purchase this shirt to help support our site. All procedes that are made off of this shirt will go towards either more apparel if they sell well; or will act as money used in competitions, for getting a video featured on Youtube costs money...

Anyways, here is the shirt. Post replies telling me what you think! (This shirt is liable to change by the way.)

https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/15/94/92/66/tadesi10.jpg
    NiTroshiFt
    NiTroshiFt
    Admin
    Admin

TRAININGANIMS APPAREL!?!? Empty Re: TRAININGANIMS APPAREL!?!?

Post  NiTroshiFt Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:31 am

You know what I think about the idea, but here's my issue with the design...

The ta logo is all pixelated around the edges
    The movie frames thing is cumbersome looking and too large and wide
    The entire design is too large

Good idea, but needs regfinement.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:50 pm