TrainingAnims

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TrainingAnims

Fluidanims.com. TheAnimPlanet.com. Stickpage.com. And now Lazyanims.co.cc. What do these websites have in common? They have high expectations for animations. This is your dojo. This is where you make the transition from n00b to Pro.

2 posters

TAdojo Issues..

Soul
    Soul
    TA Team
    TA Team

TAdojo Issues.. Empty TAdojo Issues..

Post  Soul Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:59 am

As you can see, TAdojo has a handful of issues.
    That is because I haven't even finished editing all the coding yet.
    This stuff is hard work, if anyone would like to help me and have atleast a tiny bit of knowledge of html, then contact me through PM or irc.

The portal section is a blog for some weird reason, but don't worry.. I'm getting a portal code from Montencu and then we should be all set.
    For now, just enjoy the front page and the updates! ALSO! IF ADMINS WANT TO UPDATE THE FRONT PAGE, PM ME!

PS: I will be gone for about 2 - 4 weeks so this might be my last day, idk Id I'll be able to work on the site.. I'll be able to work on it, just wont be able to show it. Might post here and there though.

- Soul
    [Aeon Industries]
    A faithful contributor

TAdojo Issues.. Empty Re: TAdojo Issues..

Post  [Aeon Industries] Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:45 am

I would like to help as much as possible cause there are only some functions in dojo that work as they should - including design.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:29 am