TrainingAnims

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TrainingAnims

Fluidanims.com. TheAnimPlanet.com. Stickpage.com. And now Lazyanims.co.cc. What do these websites have in common? They have high expectations for animations. This is your dojo. This is where you make the transition from n00b to Pro.

3 posters

TrainingAnimsTV Weeklies

Pin
    Pin
    TA Team
    TA Team

TrainingAnimsTV Weeklies Empty TrainingAnimsTV Weeklies

Post  Pin Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:52 am

I'm going to be in charge of the weeklies.

We need weeklies for the channel. If you have a full animation a minute or longer then it will be posted by itself. If its in the training section then ill add it to the weekly please tell me if you have a animation you don't want in the weekly.

I will post ANYONES animation good or bad, don't be discouraged. The weekly is just to show your animations. Almost all animations in the training section will be on this weeks weekly.

The weekly is a 2week long process. Any animations will be put in. If you want a surprise weekly animation that you don't want people to know about on the forum, then tell me through pm and ill post it in the weekly and surprise them. Your video can be pivot flash or EZtoons as long as I have the .swf or .gif file.

I am not in charge of full animations. If you want that posted then ill happily do it but I'm not the only one. Talk to any mod elite or admin to post it. The first weekly will be uploaded monday or tuesday IF my sister is here.

If you steal a animation you will be banned from all youtube videos on the channel until a ADMIN allows you to post on youtube again.

If your animation is not posted on the first weekly then ill post it on the next weekly. Don't freak, I just don't want a 10 min weekly. Ill put about 10-30 animations in each weekly.

One last thing. If the weekly is close to a holiday try to make yours in the spirit. Since its close to christmas try to make your animation in the spirit. Very Happy

Weekly 1: December 25, 2010

Weekly 2: January 08, 2011

Weekly 3: January 27, 2011 (My Birthday) Very Happy

Weekly 4: (undecided)

Weekly 5: (undecided)

Weekly 6: (undecided)

Weekly 7: (undecided)

Weekly 8: (undecided)

Weekly 9: (undecided)

Weekly 10: (undecided)

darkdude53
    darkdude53
    A decent contributor

TrainingAnimsTV Weeklies Empty Re: TrainingAnimsTV Weeklies

Post  darkdude53 Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:55 am

Is this dead?
    VinnieofSiftheads
    VinnieofSiftheads
    Familiar with the site

Location : Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada, North America, Earth B.

Post  VinnieofSiftheads Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:48 am

I'm pretty sure the entire site is dead by now, but I still come here regardless.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:32 am