TrainingAnims

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TrainingAnims

Fluidanims.com. TheAnimPlanet.com. Stickpage.com. And now Lazyanims.co.cc. What do these websites have in common? They have high expectations for animations. This is your dojo. This is where you make the transition from n00b to Pro.

+2
NiTroshiFt
[Aeon Industries]
6 posters

Artworks by [Aeon Industries] (cc)

[Aeon Industries]
    A faithful contributor

Artworks by [Aeon Industries] (cc) Empty Artworks by [Aeon Industries] (cc)

Post  [Aeon Industries] Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:46 am

And here i come as a noob.
    First i'm starting step by step making my RHG lolol
    His name will be Aeon and i will call him like that further.

So first thing is Aeon's AILESD - Aeon Industries Lightning Storing Device:
    Artworks by [Aeon Industries] (cc) Claymorealphaflatenergy

Second - i'm interesting in your opinion about my sig.
    Artworks by [Aeon Industries] (cc) Aeonindustriescard400x2

Enough for now. Time will pass an i will make and show here my other works to get your opinions which may help me to improve my works and skills.
    NiTroshiFt
    NiTroshiFt
    Admin
    Admin

Artworks by [Aeon Industries] (cc) Empty Re: Artworks by [Aeon Industries] (cc)

Post  NiTroshiFt Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:49 am

That sword is sexy, the lightning isn't as sexy, but when placed in an animation it'll look much better.

I've always loved your sig btw.
    [Aeon Industries]
    A faithful contributor

Post  [Aeon Industries] Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:27 am

oh i've got a fan already...lol

animated lightnings will come surely someday and of course i've got a clean sword version...i mean it's a two-handed claymore)
    but isn't it similar to FLLFFL's Jet-sword? i mean in design?
    +won't i insult Terkoiz if my stick will be a bit same color RGB(0, 255, 128)? Very Happy
    ++do you know how to draw lightnings properly? - i believe it's not so simple as i did using 2px small brush, proper cyan color and noisy outer glow effect
    +++in your opinion is my skill worth to buy a graphic tablet?)

to the sig: the hottest thing there is a 3D-layer - the only problem that video-card on my laptop doesn't support 3D rendering :/

and at last
    Things to come: Aeon Industries ver 2.0 3D Animation, Subject 430N or just Aeon, Aeon's bio and Aeon's Demo - Test Chamber 23*

*Note: some of the projects are in idea-state yet. But those will come as soon as freetime will appear.

PS: i can help to improve this site as i have some knowledge about html and CSS Wink
    Pin
    Pin
    TA Team
    TA Team

Post  Pin Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:32 am

Im in love with your signature
    [Aeon Industries]
    A faithful contributor

Post  [Aeon Industries] Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:47 am

Pin wrote:Im in love with your signature
    Signature is a property of Aeon Industries corporation and is already owned. By me.
    Wink

uhuh by the way - i'm using Chrome and i see my animations double as slow - but not in Firefox for example...
    the strangest thing is that it happens only to my anims - who know's what's the reason? :/
    NiTroshiFt
    NiTroshiFt
    Admin
    Admin

Post  NiTroshiFt Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:51 am

No idea. I use chrome, and I haven't noticed. But anyway, on this site you can embed flash vids instead of Gifs, so they will play the same for all.
    rasyidxlr
    rasyidxlr
    TA Team
    TA Team

Post  rasyidxlr Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:36 am

Animating lightning is like animating a snake..U dont know where it will go next,and what it will do...So animating lightning is hard but sweet when u properly learn it...I first learn lightning in paper and than move on to flash an decided to make my RHG born of lighting.So be patient on lightning and train hard
    [Aeon Industries]
    A faithful contributor

Post  [Aeon Industries] Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:08 am

rasyidxlr wrote:Animating lightning is like animating a snake..U dont know where it will go next,and what it will do...So animating lightning is hard but sweet when u properly learn it...I first learn lightning in paper and than move on to flash an decided to make my RHG born of lighting.So be patient on lightning and train hard
    Sure, my teacher.
    I'll try to make them as random as i can further.
    Btw who's your RHG?)
    [Aeon Industries]
    A faithful contributor

Post  [Aeon Industries] Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:41 pm

Special for fans of Aeon Industries corporation - 1366x768 (16:9) Desktop Image:
    Spoiler:
    This is an earlier work so the title down there is ugly.

More earlier works:
    My first ever work i was ready to show as my avatar:
    Spoiler:
    While being a fan of Portal and espescially Aperture Science i made this as my spray in TF2 which received some positive notes:
    Spoiler:

As you may already notice, i'm not drawing things - probably only some details but not the whole picture - just adding titles, color, effects and other stuff that just makes images look cooler.
    But i have some graphical works - as i'm a bad artist i prefer to draw something like...blades - i have some around my room and if you - any of you - are interested - just ask me and i will show them.

EDIT: ye that first one heck is not showing fully - here it is full.
    [Aeon Industries]
    A faithful contributor

Post  [Aeon Industries] Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:36 pm

Don't u mind if i continue posting here? Even if nobody answers?
    I mean don't u mind if this become my blog lol? I won't spam here a lot - mostly of course about art, anims, but also probably music, some facts about me and etc.
    NiTroshiFt
    NiTroshiFt
    Admin
    Admin

Post  NiTroshiFt Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:09 am

All your art is good man. Just keep working.
    Cobalt
    Cobalt
    TA Team
    TA Team

Post  Cobalt Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:15 am

You may post whatever art you want but please refrain from double or triple posting. They have an "edit" button for that.
    [Aeon Industries]
    A faithful contributor

Post  [Aeon Industries] Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:28 am

Cobalt wrote:You may post whatever art you want but please refrain from double or triple posting. They have an "edit" button for that.
    Sure, sir. I'll edit my last post further if it has no replies.
    Pin
    Pin
    TA Team
    TA Team

Post  Pin Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:34 am

[Aeon Industries] wrote:
    Cobalt wrote:You may post whatever art you want but please refrain from double or triple posting. They have an "edit" button for that.
    Sure, sir. I'll edit my last post further if it has no replies.
    Not to go against my "Elite Superior" xD, lol, I say when you Edit, after your finished to click "add reply" And just type something like "I posted something new" So people can see you added something. When you just edit a post, your topic doesnt show that you added anything so most people think "Theres nothing new" so they dont click it. But ther is NO reason to Triple post....... EVER!!! ):<

lol!
    [Aeon Industries]
    A faithful contributor

Post  [Aeon Industries] Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:46 am

Pin wrote:Not to go against my "Elite Superior" xD, lol, I say when you Edit, after your finished to click "add reply" And just type something like "I posted something new" So people can see you added something. When you just edit a post, your topic doesnt show that you added anything so most people think "Theres nothing new" so they dont click it. But ther is NO reason to Triple post....... EVER!!! ):<
    lol!
    So u mean iCan make multiply posts with the line 'Made something new'?
    Ok - if what then i say u made me to do that Very Happy
    rasyidxlr
    rasyidxlr
    TA Team
    TA Team

Post  rasyidxlr Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:58 pm

Dude...-forgots- uhhh....NVM
    [Aeon Industries]
    A faithful contributor

Post  [Aeon Industries] Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:42 am

As i promised - posting my early and only drawings i have.
    When i was drawing those i believed they are swords - but now for me the look like daggers - anyway enjoy my noob being Smile
    Artworks by [Aeon Industries] (cc) Sdc10879ap.thArtworks by [Aeon Industries] (cc) Sdc10880b.thArtworks by [Aeon Industries] (cc) Sdc10878y.thArtworks by [Aeon Industries] (cc) Sdc10881r.th
    Last one not done yet - i'll finish when i get some time.

PS: click thumbnail to view full one.
    PSS: "I've got something new here".
    [Aeon Industries]
    A faithful contributor

Post  [Aeon Industries] Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:50 am

Got something new!

This one is an attempt to make a proper splash background. I need C&C's fast as i want to make that on my T-shirt before New Year ^^ - Previous' were a bit shitty as on black shirt paints look bad and on white i made B/W logo - so this splash is made to make coloured logo on white shirt Smile
    Spoiler:

It's resized version - original is 3000x3000 px.

UPD:
    Another version with original size 4000x4000 px:
    Spoiler:

UPD2:
    1 more version:
    Spoiler:

UPD3:
    Previous and the only sword i made was awkward - cool but awkward.
    But now Aeon Industries proudly represents "Aeon Industries Lightning Energy Storing Device" - it's 97% ultra-durable carbon polymer and only 3% steel to make it to store electric energy.
    Artworks by [Aeon Industries] (cc) Claymo10

Last edited by [Aeon Industries] on Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:11 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : UPDATE! >:-D)
    [Aeon Industries]
    A faithful contributor

Post  [Aeon Industries] Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:12 pm

Triple post...but here's an UPDATE! >:3
    NiTroshiFt
    NiTroshiFt
    Admin
    Admin

Post  NiTroshiFt Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:04 pm

That splash is pretty hosstastic. Hearts.
    [Aeon Industries]
    A faithful contributor

Post  [Aeon Industries] Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:36 am

Latest for now from Aeon Industries - Aeon's poster Very Happy
    Spoiler:
    Grim
    Grim
    Learning the ropes of n00bage

Post  Grim Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:51 am

idek what to say...just posting for the hell of it
    [Aeon Industries]
    A faithful contributor

Post  [Aeon Industries] Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:29 am

Grim wrote:idek what to say...just posting for the hell of it
    uhm what? :/
    if u don't have anything to say good/bad about my work - then just don't make useless posts

P.S. ye also bug detected - no ':' sign after word 'Weapon' - won't post updated version)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 2:33 am