TrainingAnims

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TrainingAnims

Fluidanims.com. TheAnimPlanet.com. Stickpage.com. And now Lazyanims.co.cc. What do these websites have in common? They have high expectations for animations. This is your dojo. This is where you make the transition from n00b to Pro.

+6
Cobalt
[Aeon Industries]
Snipe Shot
Garbear
NiTroshiFt
Pin
10 posters

Meet The TA Team (Postponed)

Pin
    Pin
    TA Team
    TA Team

Meet The TA Team (Postponed)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Meet The TA Team (Postponed)

Post  Pin Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:55 am

Cobalt wrote:Added sounds. But is "Its your animation so whatever looks good to you." just another way of saying you don't really like it? Crying or Very sad

swf: http://www.fileize.com/view/ef6a9447-0a7/
    fla: http://www.fileize.com/view/f9ddbc0d-439/
    No I like it. xD You sounded like you were embarrassed so i was saying if it looks good to you then who cares.
    Pin
    Pin
    TA Team
    TA Team

Post  Pin Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:59 am

Snipe Shot wrote:I am sorry, but 24 FPS is absolutely atrocious. I cannot animate well in 24 FPS. I animate at 30 FPS and intend to keep it that way.
    Actually do 30 FPS! It wont change the video. Very Happy

(Just realized im using camtasia to organize the animations.) xD

lol!
    Pin
    Pin
    TA Team
    TA Team

Post  Pin Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:21 am

Can you guys contact the other mods and elites? All of the parts are due this thurs. I'm putting it together at midnight. So this friday the video will be posted. If you miss it, then you miss it. So somehow contact the others
    NiTroshiFt
    NiTroshiFt
    Admin
    Admin

Post  NiTroshiFt Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:37 am

Ok, Pin.

But really? Quadruple post? Really?
    Pin
    Pin
    TA Team
    TA Team

Post  Pin Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:59 am

NiTroshiFt wrote:Ok, Pin.

But really? Quadruple post? Really?
    omg I never noticed. I'm extra sorry. Time to delete some
    Crispy
    Crispy
    TA Team
    TA Team

Post  Crispy Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:45 am

Ok ill be making mine soon guys
    rasyidxlr
    rasyidxlr
    TA Team
    TA Team

Post  rasyidxlr Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:28 pm

>_>....Im not tht good with 24...But ok in 12..

-And than a guy came in with a blast!-
    Who is that?!
    Its me....DOUBLEFRAME!!!
    Narrator:And by double framin everything DF saves the day!
    Thank you DF!We love you!(not)
    djsmiley
    djsmiley
    TA Team
    TA Team

Post  djsmiley Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:51 am

im not doing it, sorry lol

i dont have pibot flash whatever and my animating program shut down on me
    Pin
    Pin
    TA Team
    TA Team

Post  Pin Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:52 am

No flash...no pivot....... NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
    rasyidxlr
    rasyidxlr
    TA Team
    TA Team

Post  rasyidxlr Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:53 pm

NOOOOOOOO!!!!-epic grave-
    Crispy
    Crispy
    TA Team
    TA Team

Post  Crispy Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:34 pm

My part is coming along awesomely only thing is i forgot that we needed it to be 550x450 so i just made my part into a movie clip and dragged it down lol
    Pin
    Pin
    TA Team
    TA Team

Post  Pin Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:41 am

Thanks for improvising Very Happy

I hope its well.. 2 days guys chop chop.
    Pin
    Pin
    TA Team
    TA Team

Post  Pin Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:29 am

Guys, its due sunday because my sister is leaving today. So you get 3 days later.
    Crispy
    Crispy
    TA Team
    TA Team

Post  Crispy Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:34 pm

rasyidxlr
    rasyidxlr
    TA Team
    TA Team

Post  rasyidxlr Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:31 pm

When I say im no good in 24fps...I really mean it..I make my anim in 12 and double frame everything and change to 24fps.That make me a 12fps animator still...I tried putting sound on but when i hear it's no synced.So I have to delete sounds and sorry for the head resize in the end...Im so frustated from going out if my animating style...
    Anyways..I always do something kick pow...Now im trying some'in diff.
    SWF: http://www.fileize.com/view/c6f0a4d0-b6f/
    FLA: http://www.fileize.com/view/eee69993-ad0/

tell me if i suck >_>
    NiTroshiFt
    NiTroshiFt
    Admin
    Admin

Post  NiTroshiFt Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:40 pm

RAWR WORK ON 24.

Hm. About the animation... wobbly. Slow. Why don't you repost with it being 24?
    Crispy
    Crispy
    TA Team
    TA Team

Post  Crispy Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:43 pm

rasyidxlr wrote:When I say im no good in 24fps...I really mean it..I make my anim in 12 and double frame everything and change to 24fps.That make me a 12fps animator still...I tried putting sound on but when i hear it's no synced.So I have to delete sounds and sorry for the head resize in the end...Im so frustated from going out if my animating style...

tell me if i suck >_>

Yeah dude im totaly srs but you do kinda suck.

And i dont really think you have the skills to be on the TA team.

You should work on yourself before you try doing stuff like this.

But the thing is i dont make the rules so my opinion means nothing.
    rasyidxlr
    rasyidxlr
    TA Team
    TA Team

Post  rasyidxlr Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:24 pm

i dont care u calling mr suck....but the part about mot being ta team makes me mad....ill prove to u crispy!ill prove tht i to am qualified to be ta team.just u watch!someday ill be better thn u crispy!mark my word!
    Pin
    Pin
    TA Team
    TA Team

Post  Pin Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:59 pm

rasyidxlr wrote:When I say im no good in 24fps...I really mean it..I make my anim in 12 and double frame everything and change to 24fps.That make me a 12fps animator still...I tried putting sound on but when i hear it's no synced.So I have to delete sounds and sorry for the head resize in the end...Im so frustated from going out if my animating style...

tell me if i suck >_>

That was not very good. I let you remake this in 12 fps if you can make it no later than tuesday. So try again with 12fps. If you dont make it then, sorry, but this animation is going on.
    Crispy
    Crispy
    TA Team
    TA Team

Post  Crispy Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:20 pm

rasyidxlr wrote:i dont care u calling mr suck....but the part about mot being ta team makes me mad....ill prove to u crispy!ill prove tht i to am qualified to be ta team.just u watch!someday ill be better thn u crispy!mark my word!

Note that you said "Someday" you'll be better then me. Well someday ill be even better than i am. So its kinda useless unless i quit, or you just drink some terkoiz juice and become a epic animator. But if you wanna prove that you belong show me.
    Pin
    Pin
    TA Team
    TA Team

Post  Pin Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:01 am

Reading this stuff reminds me of naruto and crap where the weakling is called weaj by a stronger foe and is motivated to prove them wrong. xD lol!
    NiTroshiFt
    NiTroshiFt
    Admin
    Admin

Post  NiTroshiFt Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:27 am

Rasyidxlr, a bunch of people have asked me to take you off the team. The only reason I'm not is because you're trying to help the site. But you need to get better at animation bigtime. So here, watch Strill's tutorial a couple times, and then take a crack at 24 fps.
    Pin
    Pin
    TA Team
    TA Team

Post  Pin Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:10 am

Leave rasy alone dammit. You people are so annoying acting like you guys are better than him so you deserve his position. Well someone thought they were so much better than me so they kept asking for me to be taken off the TA team so they could have my spot. Rasy got us the IRC he logs on everyday to see what's going on. He's a damn good moderator, who cares about his animating. I'm not trying to start some site war or anything but this site welcomes people who aren't extremely good animators so why are you picking on him? Leave him alone...damn....

(No offense to you NiTroshiFt this is to everyone)
    NiTroshiFt
    NiTroshiFt
    Admin
    Admin

Post  NiTroshiFt Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:22 am

Yes, but the team is full. People say they are more deserving to be on the team, and I have to agree. However, Rasy isn't doing a bad job of being a mod, so I'm not going revoke his status.
    Pin
    Pin
    TA Team
    TA Team

Post  Pin Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:09 am

NiTroshiFt wrote:Yes, but the team is full. People say they are more deserving to be on the team, and I have to agree. However, Rasy isn't doing a bad job of being a mod, so I'm not going revoke his status.
    I-cant-argue-with-the-boss. Neutral

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:30 am