TrainingAnims

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TrainingAnims

Fluidanims.com. TheAnimPlanet.com. Stickpage.com. And now Lazyanims.co.cc. What do these websites have in common? They have high expectations for animations. This is your dojo. This is where you make the transition from n00b to Pro.

+6
Cobalt
[Aeon Industries]
Snipe Shot
Garbear
NiTroshiFt
Pin
10 posters

Meet The TA Team (Postponed)

Crispy
    Crispy
    TA Team
    TA Team

Meet The TA Team (Postponed)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Meet The TA Team (Postponed)

Post  Crispy Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:44 am

Pin wrote:Leave rasy alone dammit. You people are so annoying acting like you guys are better than him so you deserve his position. Well someone thought they were so much better than me so they kept asking for me to be taken off the TA team so they could have my spot. Rasy got us the IRC he logs on everyday to see what's going on. He's a damn good moderator, who cares about his animating. I'm not trying to start some site war or anything but this site welcomes people who aren't extremely good animators so why are you picking on him? Leave him alone...damn....

(No offense to you NiTroshiFt this is to everyone)

Wait wait wait im confused.

Whoever said im picking on him or anyone else.

Its good to get that kind of motivation in you. He is obviously striving to get better then me.

And if you think that this site is to help noobs then why is he the same rank as me.

Im not trying to be a dickhead or anything but i speak the truth
    Pin
    Pin
    TA Team
    TA Team

Post  Pin Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:45 am

Crispy wrote:
    Pin wrote:Leave rasy alone dammit. You people are so annoying acting like you guys are better than him so you deserve his position. Well someone thought they were so much better than me so they kept asking for me to be taken off the TA team so they could have my spot. Rasy got us the IRC he logs on everyday to see what's going on. He's a damn good moderator, who cares about his animating. I'm not trying to start some site war or anything but this site welcomes people who aren't extremely good animators so why are you picking on him? Leave him alone...damn....

Its good to get that kind of motivation in you. He is obviously striving to get better then me.

And if you think that this site is to help noobs then why is he the same rank as me.

I-mean-how-you-said-he-sucks-and-doesnt-deserve-it.The-way-you-put-it-is-not-what-i-think-we=-should-say.We-have-gearworks-wanting-his-spot-because-hes-"better-than-him".Thats-just-not-how-i-think-we-should-motivate.To-say-you-suck-is-not-a-positive-constructive-criticism.

I-keep-putting"-"because-my-grandmas-pc-spacebar-doesnt-work.
    NiTroshiFt
    NiTroshiFt
    Admin
    Admin

Post  NiTroshiFt Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:27 am

Pin wrote:
    Crispy wrote:

I-mean-how-you-said-he-sucks-and-doesnt-deserve-it.The-way-you-put-it-is-not-what-i-think-we=-should-say.We-have-gearworks-wanting-his-spot-because-hes-"better-than-him".Thats-just-not-how-i-think-we-should-motivate.To-say-you-suck-is-not-a-positive-constructive-criticism.

I-keep-putting"-"because-my-grandmas-pc-spacebar-doesnt-work.

Lol I was wondering why you were doing that. But guys, it's no big deal. Let it go.
    Pin
    Pin
    TA Team
    TA Team

Post  Pin Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:38 am

Your-right.Just-speaking-how-i-feel.
    rasyidxlr
    rasyidxlr
    TA Team
    TA Team

Post  rasyidxlr Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:36 pm

Dude...Ok here..I maybe not as good as u nitroshift,snipe shot,crispy and pin.But it takes more than animation skills to be a good mod amirite Nitro?Ok guys..hear this.I am not a 24fps animator.That animation of mine is ok if I fully made it into 12fps.That's my animating style.If your animating style is 24fps,please..I beg you dont make me change into 24fps.Im still not good enough for 24 and I keep doing seizured stick animations with it.So this is my animating style.And I love it.So guys..please dont call me tht again.Im talking about not being a moderator
    Snipe Shot
    Snipe Shot
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Snipe Shot Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:48 pm

This is getting out of hand, people. We are not going to demote Rasy for a few reasons.
    1. He may not be a great animator, but he is a really good moderator.
    2. He has potential.
    3. It just goes to show how desperately people want that slot that is already taken. I am not going to remove him just because your a better animator, which i'm sure some of you are.

Just please, accept the fact that the team is full for now.
    Pin
    Pin
    TA Team
    TA Team

Post  Pin Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:56 pm

Snipe Shot wrote:This is getting out of hand, people. We are not going to demote Rasy for a few reasons.
    1. He may not be a great animator, but he is a really good moderator.
    2. He has potential.
    3. It just goes to show how desperately people want that slot that is already taken. I am not going to remove him just because your a better animator, which i'm sure some of you are.

Just please, accept the fact that the team is full for now.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

This rasy drama is done! Get over it people. Back to animating.

(This is my 100 Post)
    rasyidxlr
    rasyidxlr
    TA Team
    TA Team

Post  rasyidxlr Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:25 am

thank you guys.....Im currently learning 24fps..I hope I can learn it well...Smile
    Pin
    Pin
    TA Team
    TA Team

Post  Pin Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:09 am

Update read front page!!
    darkdude53
    darkdude53
    A decent contributor

Post  darkdude53 Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:18 am

I know i'm not on the TA team so i dunno if i have a say, and idk if this has already happened, but....
    near the end, it might be a good idea to put short clips of recorded mentoring sessions, that way people get a bit of an idea of what it's like BEFORE they sign up, so they can decide whether or not this site is for them.

but idk what you guys are thinkin.
    rasyidxlr
    rasyidxlr
    TA Team
    TA Team

Post  rasyidxlr Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:39 pm

Dude like explain better please?:3

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 8:07 pm